Outside rental details
* Fee includes minimum security and maintenance costs. Depending on the needs of the event, additional charges will apply for audio/visual equipment and personnel, dance floor set-up any additional security and maintenance all of which will be covered in the Dining Commons Agreement which must be signed prior to the event. Catering will be billed separately from the Food Service Department.
- All event catering must go through the College’s food service provider who has first right of refusal for all catering on campus. The catering menu is available upon request by emailing email@example.com.
- A deposit equal to the dining hall rental fees are due to the College within ten (10) days of receipt of College confirmation. All Deposits are NONREFUNDABLE.
- All groups, members and conferees shall comply with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and regulations of Greenfield Community College pertaining to alcoholic beverages.
- The user agrees to adhere to Greenfield Community Colleges smoking policy and understands all smoking must take place in the parking lots or the smoking gazebos.
- In the case that an event takes place while classes are in session or during normal working hours the user agrees to keep the noise down to a level which will not disrupt students, classes, faculty or staff.
- CANCELLATION NOTICE: If the scheduled event is cancelled, notice of the cancellation must be forwarded to the Director of Purchasing and Business Services immediately. If you cancel your event less than five (5) business days before your event, you will be charged for catering and any other expenses related to your event. In the event that the College closes due to a weather event, the cancellation will appear on your local television station as well as the Greenfield Community College web site. All deposits will be applied to your event once it has been rescheduled.
- INSURANCE: If the organization sponsoring the conference/event/meeting is not an agency of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the organization must submit a policy of insurance naming the College as joint beneficiary of the policy. This certificate of insurance, in the amount of not less than nine hundred thousand ($900,000.00) dollars for bodily injury and five hundred thousand ($500,000.00) dollars for property damage must be filed with the college ten (10) days prior to the conference/event/meeting.