Where can I go?
Participating 4-year schools in Massachusetts under MassTransfer
- Bridgewater State University
- Fitchburg State University
- Framingham State University
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Salem State University
- Westfield State University
- Worcester State University
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- University of Massachusetts at Boston
- University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth
- University of Massachusetts at Lowell
Renewable Energy/Energy Efficiency Transfer Opportunities:
Marlboro College Graduate School’s B.S. in Managing Information Systems (BSMIS) program: http://gradschool.marlboro.edu/academics/bsmis/
As you near completion of your Associate’s it is not too early to explore a Bachelor’s, especially when you can do it completely online with Marlboro College Graduate School’s B.S. in Managing Information Systems (BSMIS) program.
This program is specifically designed to help students like you complete a bachelor’s degree, and Marlboro’s articulation agreement with Greenfield Community College means your earned credits while at GCC will be transferable to Marlboro College.
To apply or get more information about Marlboro’s BSMIS, contact Joe Heslin today at 888-258-5665, x209 or email@example.com.
Private & out-of-state schools with transfer agreements, collaborative relationship or course to course transfer
Information about which courses and programs transfer may be available at our courses page; or contact the Transfer Office for more information about requirements for transfer to a specicic school.
- Amherst College, Amherst, MA – collaborative
Note: Amherst College does not accept online courses
- Assumption College - Worcester, Ma. – CRJ and CJC transfer to the Bachelor of Science in Social Science with a concentration in Criminal Justice.
- American International College, Springfield, MA – Joint Admissions – Nursing – scholarships available – Contact information: Danielle Wisniowski -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bay Path College, Longmeadow, MA – Joint Admissions Transfer; CJC transfer to the Bachelor of Science Degree program in Criminal Justice; LAH transfer to Bachelor of Arts Degree program in Liberal Studies, majoring in Health Studies with a direct path into the Master of OT; LSS transfer to the Bachelor of Arts Degree program in Psychology – scholarships available
- Contact information: Dawn Bryden, 800-782-7284 ext.1235 email@example.com
- Cambridge College - Springfield, Mass. Students who successfully complete the Associate in Science or Arts may transfer all credits of their degree program to Cambridge College School of Undergraduate Studies, allowing the student junior status upon admission to the College.
Assoc. ECE to BA in Multidisciplinary Studies – Early Ed & Care; Lib Arts/Arts to BA in Multidisciplinary Studies; Assoc. of Arts in Human Services to BS in Human Services
- Elms College, Chicopee, MA – Joint Admissions – Education, Human
Services; Computer Information Technology, and
Art/Media Arts or the Digital Media Certificate to the BA in Computer Information Technology; also – Computer Science, Computer Info. Systems and Web Development and Design to the BA in Digital Communications and the BA in Computer Info. Technology.
Contact information: Jae Bergman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Endicott College - RN graduates to Bachelor of Science degree program, with a major in nursing.; Bachelor’s Completion at GCC.
- Fitchburg State University - RN to BSN
- Framingham State University - RN to BSN
- Green Mountain College - Poultney, Vt. Agreement – Assoc. of Arts in Environmental Studies/Natural Resources and, Assoc. in Farm and Food Systems to: Environmental Liberal Arts; Renewable Energy & Eco Design Cert.; Sustainable Development; Environmental Math; Food, Society & the Environment, and more… transfer scholarship; Contact: Kim Hoag – Assist. Dir. of Admission; email@example.com
- Johnson State College - Johnson, Vt. BA in Outdoor Education; BS in Wellness and Alternative Medicine; general transfer
- Lyndon State College - Lyndonville, Vt. B.S. Mountain Rec. Management; Adventure Leadership; Ski Resort and Snow Sport Management; Nat’l Resource GIS Mapping & Planning; general transfer
- Marlboro College, Marlboro, Vt. – Marlboro College will accept GCC Associate Degree graduates with a grade point average of 2.75 or higher. GCC graduates meeting admission requirements and entering Marlboro College will be awarded a $1,000 transfer award. Marlboro College will accept a maximum of 60 approved academic transfer credits with a C- or higher Transfer of credits
- Marlboro College Graduate Center, Brattleboro, VT – Agreement – Computer Information Systems, Computer Science - BS Managment Information Systems; MBA in Managing for Sustainability – contact Joe Heslin – gradschool.marlboro.edu
- Massachusetts College of Arts, Boston, MA – Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Mass College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Boston, Worcester, and Manchester, NH. Transfer Credits to: Doctor of Pharmacy, Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Nuclear Med. Tech, Radiation Therapy and Radiography
- Mount Holyoke College - Collaborative – contact: Carolyn Dietel: Dir – The Frances Perkins Program and Coord of Transfer Affairs: 413-538-2077; firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Mt. Holyoke does not accept online courses
- New England College: BAT transfer to NECB’s Bachelors of Science in Business Administration degree program -fully online. Tuition discount provided – minimum gpa: 2.0
- Russell Sage College, Troy, NY - RN to BSN
- Savannah College of Art and Design - Art/Fine Art
to BA in Visual Communication with concentration in Advertising, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography or Sequential Art; Art/Media Arts to Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography; Art/Fin Art to BA of Fine Arts in Painting.
- Smith College - Collaborative
note: Smith College does not accept online courses
- Southern Vermont College, VT – Nursing
- Springfield College, Springfield, MA – Agreement – Health Sciences; Physical Therapy; Sports Medicine; Exercise Science; Emergency Medical Services – Contact information: Anne Goodeve- Transfer Coordinator: email@example.com
- Sterling College, Craftsbury, VT - Agreement – Graduates of Environmental Studies/Human Ecology or Environmental Studies/Natural Resources are eligible for admission to Sterling College as third-year students to complete a BA with a major in Outdoor Education and Leadershiop, Sustainable Agriculture, Wildlands Ecology and Management or self-designed major.
- University of Massachusett, Lowell - RN to BSN
- University of New Hampshire, Durham - RN to BSN
- University of Vermont - by courses – scroll down to Credit Transfer Guide to find GCC courses that transfer
- Western New England University, Springfield, MA – Joint Admissions
American Studies; BAT; CRJ and CJC; Economics; Engineering Science; English; International Studies; Lib Arts/Gen; Math-Science; Social Work Bachelor Completion at GCC: Wanda Banks firstname.lastname@example.org
Madeleine Bergstrom – email@example.com - Transfer
- Pre-Pharmacy Requirements and WNE - Tranfer credits; Pre-Pharmacy Requirements Guidelines WNE Contact: Bonnie Mannix
Where Students transfer:
- Amherst College
- Bentley College
- Boston College
- Brandeis University
- Clark University
- Columbia University
- Connecticut College
- Cornell University
- Dartmouth College
- Drexel University
- Emerson College
- Harvard University
- Keene State College
- Lesley University
- Marlboro College
- Mount Holyoke College
- Naropa University
- The New School
- Simmons College
- Smith College
- St. John’s College
- Springfield College
- Tufts University
- University of Aberdeen (Scotland)
- Unity College – Maine
- University of California Berkeley
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- Williams College