GCC provides “stackable credentials” that enable you to earn a career-related certificate on your way toward achieving an associate degree in a business, information technology, or liberal arts discipline. By documenting your student achievements with one-year career certificates, you have the opportunity to apply your learning and talents to higher-level, career-related employment while continuing to pursue a two-year associate degree. You can also transfer your credentials to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a public or private school.
Enroll in one of our BIT programs and discover unparalleled support in an action-based learning environment. We offer:
- Certificates, Associate in Art, and Associate in Science degrees
- Innovative, state-of-the art courses
- Day, evening, or online course delivery
- Comprehensive, 1:1, academic and career advising
- Hands-on, applied learning approaches in real-life contexts
- Hammond Business Studio for collaborative learning