There are many services available to help you get started in the Business & Information Technology Department. The list below provides links to offices and people that are here to answer questions and provide guidance. You can call, email, or visit the campus… whatever is most convenient for you!
- Apply online!
- Contact our Admission Office if you want to schedule an on-campus visit or for other questions about applying
- If you’ve been accepted, contact our Academic Advising Center for advice on program/degree/course selection and registration
- Check out our course catalog for course descriptions or our class schedule for class times
- Contact Financial Aid for help with financial aid or scholarships
- Contact Disability Services to determine eligibility for special services & accommodations
- The Wellness Center on the 4th floor of the Core provides access to counseling services and learning support—including peer tutoring—for all enrolled students
- Questions about BIT in particular? Contact Thomas Fredrick or Tina Stevens to sit in on a class or ask specific questions related to BIT degrees or programs