Mobility to Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
For RNs from ADN and Diploma Schools Seeking a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing:
- Completion of the BSN level of nursing education provides the graduate with a much greater variety of career opportunities and eligibility for graduate education.
- GCC offers most of the general education courses needed to transfer into any BSN program. College advisors will be happy to assist you in planning your course of study.
- A GCC/UMass transfer advisor is available by appointment.
- Call (413) 775-1758 for an appointment with Nancy Craig-Williams, Advisor.
- GCC has articulation agreements for RNs with American International College, Elms College, Framingham State and the University of Vermont. GCC ADN graduates can complete 60 non-nursing credits at GCC and transfer into the University of Massachusetts, Amherst’s RN to BSN program. A majority of the required course work for these BSN programs can be taken at GCC.
- More information about transfer opportunities may also be available from our Transfer Office.