Frequently asked questions / How do I get a written verification that shows I am enrolled in classes?

Enrollment verifications maybe requested using the “Verification of Enrollment” form found on our forms page. You can mail or fax it to our office, or scan the completed form and email it to You can also drop it off in Enrollment Services, C103. There is no charge for enrollment verifications. Be sure to sign the request form!

If you have a form that must be filled out and included with the verification, you must drop it off or mail it to us with the verification request. Be sure to fill out and sign the form per the instructions on the form.