Remote TEAS Testing has been set up at GCC! Log onto atitesting.com to register for a test. Be sure to edit your profile in the ATI site to GCC to see our dates.
The following information pertains to students seeking admission to our Nursing, Practical Nursing, Paramedic or Medical Assistant programs. GCC also offers a Health Science Liberal Arts Option, continuing education for health care professionals, and programs in physical therapy and radiologic technology with partnering community colleges.
Where to begin
- Review information packets and admission requirements for your intended program
- Apply online and enter the date you intend to begin taking classes at GCC (which may be different from when you enter your intended health occupation program)
- Submit an application for your specific intended program; your GCC application must be complete before submitting additional application materials!
- If you have already been accepted, schedule an appointment for your placement tests in our Testing Center
- If you have taken your college placement tests, contact our Academic Advising Center for advice on program/degree/course selection and registration
- Schedule an on-campus visit
- Contact Financial Aid for help with financial aid or scholarships
- Contact Disability Services to determine eligibility for special services & accommodations
|Info packet||Admission forms||Health forms||Enrollment Deadlines||Website|
|MAC – Medical Assistant (Certificate)||No supplemental application required||
|NUR – Nursing (Associate’s degree)||Download||NUR application (Fall 2020 entry)
Nursing: Advanced Placement for LPNs – Second Year
Nursing: Advanced Placement for LPNs – Second Semester
|NUR Enrollment Deadlines||gcc.mass.edu/nursing|
|PMC – Paramedic (Certificate)||Download||PMC application||
|PNC – Practical Nursing (Certificate)||Download||PNC application||PNC Enrollment Deadlines||gcc.mass.edu/practical-nursing|