The following information pertains to students seeking admission to our Nursing, Practical Nursing, Paramedic or Medical Assistant programs.
Where to begin
- Review information packets and admission requirements for your intended program
- Apply online and enter the date you intend to begin taking classes at GCC (which may be different from when you enter your intended health occupation program)
- Submit an application for your specific intended program; your GCC application must be complete before submitting additional application materials!
- If you have already been accepted, schedule an appointment for your placement tests
- If you have taken your college placement tests, contact our Academic Advising Center for advice on program/degree/course selection and registration
- Contact Financial Aid for help with financial aid or scholarships
- Contact Disability Services to determine eligibility for special services & accommodations