- Commencement Rehearsal will take place in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons on Friday, May 31st. Light refreshments and cap and gown pick up will begin at 5pm. The program will begin at 5:30pm and end by 7pm.
- The Commencement Ceremony will take place on Saturday, June 1. Students should arrive at their East Building staging location no later than 11:15am wearing their cap and gown. The Commencement ceremony will begin promptly at 12pm.
- This year’s Commencement Speaker will be Andrew Dreyfus, President and CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
- The Commencement Reception will take place immediately following the ceremony in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons.
- The event offers open seating. Admission tickets are not needed. Please plan to arrive early if you have a large group and want to secure seating together. If someone in your party needs a seating accommodation due to a mobility issue, please contact the Office of Student Activities & Community Service at 775-1200 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 24, 2019.
- The Associate Degree in Nursing Pinning will take place Saturday, June 1 at 4pm in the tent located behind the East Building. Rehearsal will begin at 3pm and a light reception will be held immediately following the ceremony.
- The Practical Nurse Pinning and Graduation Ceremony will take place on Friday, June 22nd. The reception will take place at 3:00pm in the Core Lobby with the Practical Nurse Pinning and Graduation Ceremony beginning at 4pm in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons.
See videos of past ceremonies on our YouTube channel