Welcome to the Testing Center!
We are currently working remotely and the only testing we are able to schedule is Placement Testing and Currency testing for BIO 126, BIO 215, BIO 216, NUR 101 and CIS 140. We have also begun remote ATI TEAS testing.
Note: HiSET and GED testing has started on a remote testing basis – see links below for more information.
As soon as things change we will update this website! You can still contact us by phone and email and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
What we offer
- Placement Testing – CPT – ACCUPLACER Computerized Placement Testing for English and Mathematics
- High School Equivalency Assessment (HiSET and GED) – High School Equivalency Test – for students who would like to earn an equivalent high school certificate
- Currency – These tests are for students who have taken certain college courses previously, but the credits have expired.
- Challenge – These tests are for students whose life experience may qualify them for college credits.
- Health occupations – The TEAS tests for potential nursing program (LPN and ADN) applicants.
- Make-up tests and tests with Disability Accommodations for current GCC students. These are for students who miss an important exam or have an Accommodation Agreement allowing them to test in the testing Center.
- Distance learning – for both GCC and students from other colleges who require proctored testing for their distance learning courses
Our mission is to accurately assess the skill levels of incoming students, High School Equivalency candidates and other testers by providing a calm and inviting atmosphere in which students can relax and focus on their tests with minimal stress and distractions. We strive not only to provide the best possible testing environment but also to advise students about their test results with tact and compassion.