The application process
Apply online! Note that admission to some of our programs requires a special admission process. You will need to submit a separate application in addition to the regular GCC application (complete the GCC application first) if you are applying to any of the following:
- Nursing Program
- Paramedic Certificate Program
- Practical Nursing/LPN Program
- Outdoor Leadership Program
If you are accepted to GCC, you will receive both an acceptance notification by email and acceptance packet by mail within a few days.
Visit the Financial Aid Office for help completing your FAFSA and applying for financial aid. Early entrant and international students are not eligible for federal financial aid.
- If you are applying to one of our health career programs, special health forms must be submitted to complete your application.
- Some of our programs require a CORI check; if you received a CORI form in your acceptance packet, this must be completed and returned.
- High school and home schools students should review required Early Entrant forms.
- All full-time students (enrolled in 12 or more credits) and all full-time and part-time international students are required to submit an Immunization Form within 30 days of enrollment.
Questions about the Admissions process? We’re here to help! Email the Admissions team