Although GCC Career Services is focused on serving enrolled for-credit students, we are delighted to share this website of resources with members of the public, to the fullest extent possible.
- Get proactive about their career development
- Make informed career decisions
- Develop more marketable skills
- Network with peers, professionals, and employers
- Increase access to relevant work opportunities
- Prepare for an effective internship or job search
- Find internships and employment
Use your GCC username and password to log into Handshake and access job listings, non-credit (paid and unpaid) internships, networking events, employers, peers with similar career interests, and your Handshake profile.
2023 graduates are starting to look for employment earlier than usual. Use Handshake to start gathering perspective about the regional employment landscape and job market now, so there will be more opportunities available to you, when you need them.