Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

Do students have to be full-time in order to receive financial aid?

Students do not have to be full-time in order to qualify for Federal Student Aid.

Financial aid eligibility is based on the individual’s financial resources and ability to meet education costs. Every student who wants to be considered for financial aid, including education loans, must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA) every school year.

Students with the highest need may be eligible for all their direct education costs to be fully covered, even if they enroll in one 3 or 4 credit course. Others may have to be at least half-time. In order to qualify for education loans, students must maintain half-time enrollment.

Posted in: Faculty FAQs

Questions? Send us a message!