Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

How is Federal Work-Study Funded at GCC?

Every year the college submits the “Fiscal Operations Report and Application to Participate (FISAP)” for the three Campus-Based programs: Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG), and Federal Work-Study (FWS).

The Department of Education awards the college FWS funding annually based on the data provided in the FISAP report and the availability of federal funding for Title IV programs. GCC’s federal work study award has remained level funded as far back as 2003. Historically federal funding has made up 93% of the college’s overall FWSP budget.

Posted in: FWS Supervisor FAQ

Questions? Send us a message!