Banner INB and MyGCC downtime

Banner and MyGCC will be unavailable Saturday, November 18 from 7am-3pm while we perform upgrades. Please plan accordingly.

Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

What if my student worker wants to receive payment for his hours in one lump sum?

Students must be paid for the hours they work as that work is completed. No student can request that his/her timesheets be “held” for any extended period of time. The FWS fund functions like a regular payroll account and cannot be used as a pseudo savings plan. Failure to submit time sheets on a regular basis will result in loss of pay. Both the financial aid office and payroll monitor the fund on a bi-weekly basis as a normal part of funds management. Therefore, it’s crucial for us to be aware of expenditures as they occur.

Posted in: FWS Supervisor FAQ

Questions? Send us a message!