Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

Who has the authority to sign FWS time sheets in my absence?

Only you have the authority to sign your student worker’s time sheets. You can however, in advance, make arrangements with the financial aid office for another staff member to provide a signature in your absence. We must have the appropriate supervisor approval and signatures on file and ready to provide to the auditors upon their request.

By signing the time sheet you are verifying that the student worked the hours noted on the sheet and that the student is indeed entitled to receive a payment for those hours.

If you’d like to grant another staff member the authority to sign and submit your student worker’s time sheet, just call the financial aid office and we can send you the proper form.

Posted in: FWS Supervisor FAQ

Questions? Send us a message!