Did we miss you?

GCC recently experienced an email outage. If you tried contacting a staff or faculty member or one of our offices by email in the past few days, it’s possible we missed your message. Please be in contact by phone if you have not heard back from us! Our service to you is very important. Thank you.

Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College


Veterans of the United States armed services, or dependents of a deceased or disabled veteran, may be eligible for federal veterans’ educational assistance benefits. Contact the Veterans Administration at 888-442-4551 to determine eligibility.  For general information, contact GCC’s Certifying Official, Holly Lovelace at (413) 775-1882 or lovelace@gcc.mass.edu.

In addition, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts provides tuition exemptions at public colleges and universities to veterans who have been residents for one year prior to the beginning of the academic year. Members of the Massachusetts National Guard may also be eligible for tuition assistance. Those seeking to use a tuition waiver for any of these classifications must submit a completed Tuition Waiver form and provide documented proof of your status, such as a dd214, NOBE, or TAGMA Certificate.