The Institutional Review Board works to ensure that the college meets the objectives of protecting people’s privacy, health and safety, and people’s ability to participate voluntarily in human subject research.
Are you planning research or conducting a survey? Follow STEPS 1-2-3
Step 1: Complete the Research Notification Form and answer the TWO questions on the form.
Step 2: If indicated by Step 1, complete an Institutional Review Board Application. (Not all research needs an application, so check Step 1 first, and save yourself some time.)
Step 3: Once you submit to the IRB (via email or by mail to Joshua Becker, email@example.com), you’re done for the moment. The IRB will be in touch with you soon. If you have questions, please email Joshua Becker, Institutional Review Board Chair.
- Research Notification Form
- Institutional Review Board Application
- Guidelines – Update in progress
- Request for Extension
- Consent Form Option 1
- Consent Form Option 2
- Consent Form Under Age 18 Addendum
- Belmont Report
- Joshua Becker, Psy.D., Faculty and Committee Chair
- Trisha Bashford, Ph.D., Faculty
- Brian Kapitulik, Ph.D., Faculty
- Marie Breheny, Ph.D., Director of Assessment
- Robert Kunicki, Baruch College of the City University of New York
- Jennifer Burrill, M.S., Faculty, Alternate
- Chet Jordan, Ph.D., Dean, Alternate