GCC student ID cards are issued in the library (Third Floor Core) during regular service hours; no appointment necessary. Currently, student IDs are only made for students that are able to come to the library in person. Contact the library if you have any questions.
Getting your GCC ID Card
1. You must be registered for a class in order to receive a GCC photo student ID card. Application and acceptance to the college alone is not enough to issue an ID card. We do not make ID cards for alumni.
2. Visit the library during regular service hours and ask for an ID card at the front desk.
3. You will be asked to verify your identify by providing a government or school issued photo ID. If you do not have one, we will accept 2 alternate forms of ID, including:
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Credit or debit card in their name
- Utility or bank records with their name, dated within the past 60 days
- College correspondence with their name, dated within the past 60 days
4. ID photo specifications:
- You must clearly show your face (no masks, sunglasses, or hats), facing straight forward.
- Clear lensed glasses and head coverings worn on a daily basis for religious or medical purposes are ok.
Note: Your legal first name will appear on the ID card, unless you have entered a chosen first name in myGCC.