Pay the amount due as shown on your billing statement or pay the amount due as determined by the calculation on your Billing Worksheet. Payment can be made by one of the following methods:
Online payments can be made by the student by logging into “MyGCC” (See instructions below). If someone else will be paying the bill on the student’s behalf, students can set up an Authorized Payer via their “MyGCC” account. We accept MasterCard, Discover, VISA, American Express (credit/debit), and E-checks. Our online credit card processing vendor, ACI Payments, Inc. (formerly Official Payments) will accept and process online ACH (E-check) and credit card payments. Click here for FAQs about paying online.
ACI Payments, Inc. charges a 2.85 percent service fee for processing each credit or debit card payment, with a minimum $1.15 fee. The fee is retained by ACI Payments, Inc. and GCC does not receive any portion of this fee. During the payment process, the fee will be added to your payment amount and will be disclosed separately from your tuition and fee payment portion. Once you review the payment amounts, you will have the option to cancel the credit/debit card payment, before authorizing it, in order to process an ACH (E-check) payment instead.
There is no service fee for e-checks. Although it costs the College $1.50 per e-check processed, we will not pass this fee on to our students. The college will absorb this fee in order to offer our students the option of choosing this fee-free alternative to credit and debit card payments. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to pay with an e-check.
We strongly encourage that all payments be made online by the student or his/her designated authorized payer. To pay your bill online:
- Log into your MyGCC account. (If necessary, get help with your MyGCC login and password.)
- Place your cursor over “My Account”
- Click “Account summary by term/pay your bill” located under the “Billing” menu.
- At the “Account summary by term” page, click the “Make a payment” button.
- To authorize someone else such as a parent, partner, or spouse to pay your bill on your behalf, click the “Add a payer” button and complete the brief form. An email message will be sent to both you and the authorized payer with payment instructions.
- From the drop down menu, choose the semester for which you are paying. Please be sure to choose the correct semester. If the semester you are trying to pay for is not available please contact us and we will take the payment over the phone.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, read the notice regarding credit/debit card payment service fees and enter your payment amount.
- Once you click “Submit” again, you will be brought to Official Payments to complete your transaction.
Pay by mail
Make checks payable to GCC. Include your student ID number on your check. Send payments to:
GCC Student Financial Services Office, Rm C102
1 College Drive
Greenfield, MA 01301
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person by cash, check, or debit/credit card (Mastercard, VISA, Discover, or American Express). ACI Payments, Inc. charges a 2.85 percent service fee for processing each credit or debit card payment, with a minimum $1.15 fee. The fee is retained by ACI Payments, Inc. and GCC does not receive any portion of this fee. Click here for FAQs concerning credit/debit card payments.
If someone is paying on behalf of a student, they need to know the exact amount owed or be authorized by the student to make a payment on their behalf. To authorize someone to discuss account specifics/make a payment, students must fill out an Information Release Form.
Pay in installments
A 4-month payment plan is available for fall and spring semesters only. A $35 fee per semester applies. It is very simple to sign up. Log in to your “MyGCC” account, place your cursor over “My Account” and choose the “Billing worksheet/Payment Plan Enrollment Form” located under the “Billing” menu. Summer session payment plans may be available on a case by case basis for extenuating circumstances. To request a payment plan for summer sessions, send an email request to the Student Financial Services Office at: email@example.com. Enter ‘Payment Plan Request’ in the subject line and be sure to include your student ID number.
Please note: If you are not paying your bill in full by the due date, you must sign up for the payment plan and make your first payment along with the fee by the due date. See “Payment Plan” section for additional details. In addition, if you have applied for financial aid and you have not been awarded by the due date, you must sign up for the payment plan and continue to make regular payments until your financial aid is awarded and you have enough aid to pay your balance.