If you wish to authorize someone to make a payment on your behalf or to discuss the specifics of your student billing or financial aid account with our office, please review our Authorized Payer/Information Release Form page.
If a third party (e.g., Veterans Affairs, AmeriCorps, Mass Rehab, etc.) is paying on your behalf, appropriate documentation (e.g., a purchase order or written commitment to pay) must be submitted to our office within 30 days of the start of classes.
Ultimately, the student is always responsible for making sure their bill is paid in full.
GCC accepts eChecks, checks, cash, and credit/debit card payments* (MasterCard, Discover, VISA, and American Express).
*Credit/debit card payments will accrue a 3.28% service fee (minimum $1.32 fee). GCC does not receive this fee; it is retained by ACI Payments, Inc., our online credit card processing vendor. Before finalizing your payment, you have an opportunity to review the fee amount and cancel your payment. There is no service fee when paying with an eCheck, check, or cash.
To Pay your Bill Online (eCheck and credit/debit cards):
- Log into your MyGCC account. Get help with your username and password if necessary.
- Click on My Account
- Under the Billing menu, click on Account summary by term/Pay Your Bill
- Click Make a payment
- Select the semester for which you are paying. If the semester you are trying to pay for is not listed, please contact us to make a payment over the phone
- Click Submit
- Enter the payment amount and click Submit
- You will be directed to the ACI Payments, Inc. webpage where you will enter payment/payer information, review your payment, and complete your transaction
To Pay by Mail (checks only):
Make checks payable to GCC. Include your student ID number on your check.
Send payments to:
GCC Student Financial Services Office, Rm C102
1 College Drive
Greenfield, MA 01301