Transcript Evaluation Request

Request an evaluation of your transcripts if

  • you feel there has been an omission in the credit you have previously transferred from another institution
  • you want your transcripts from another institution evaluated using a different GCC major than the one in which you are currently enrolled (evaluation will be unofficial until a change of major form is processed)