Report a Concern

If you are a student

Please talk with any employee at the college with whom you are comfortable, or contact the Interim Dean of Enrollment, Patrick Tanner, at or 775-1868.

If you are an employee

To report a student concern, log into MyGCC.

Reporting form can be found under Students & advisees → Student concerns