- Bachelor of Science in Social Work
20-month, Saturday-only program with some online courses
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BS)
15-month, Thursday evening program with some online courses
Elms at GCC Coordinator
Meghan Keane, email@example.com, (413) 775-1275
Elms at GCC Nursing Coordinator
Ginger Newell-Stokes, firstname.lastname@example.org, (413) 265-9521
Current, incoming and former GCC students (who have yet to earn an associate degree) and GCC graduates are strongly advised to work with a GCC program contact for appropriate academic advising.
Brian Kapitulik, email@example.com, 775-1252
Patricia McPeak-LaRocca, firstname.lastname@example.org, 775-1759
- Complete the RN to BSN program in 12 or 24 months.
- The program is a hybrid of online and in-person courses allowing for flexibility of nurses work schedules.
- An orientation is provided to help acclimate students to the online learning and campus environment.
- WSU accepts up to 90-credits from regionally accredited colleges and university.
- The program starts in September with an admission deadline of April 1. Applications may be accepted after this deadline, space permitting.
- Current Community College RN students should consult with their advisor while in the program to ensure a smooth transition into WSU’s program.