Dr. Gary Ackerman, GCC’s coordinator of instructional technology, is updating the tutorials and resources to support remote teaching by GCC faculty. The pages below summarize the tools he recommends and is prepared to support. The tutorials linked from these pages are posted in the “Moodle Users” classroom that is part of our installation of Moodle. You will be promoted to logon if necessary. Please reach out to Gary with recommendations of tutorials that will be most useful to you.
- Using video conferencing tools
- Facilitating online discussions and interactions
- Preparing “voice over PowerPoint slide” presentations
- Using the Moodle quiz tool
- Collecting assignments on Moodle
The pages linked above contain resource prepared by Gary and by others to support faculty and students as they continue their work.
Please check back as this page (and those linked) will be updated as circumstances change.