WHAT will you learn?
Leadership and technical skills for the outdoor recreation and adventure education fields as a professional outdoor leader. In our 4-season outdoor classroom environment, you’ll learn a lot about the outdoors, and a lot about yourself.
HOW will you learn?
By doing. You won’t spend much time in a typical academic classroom—our courses are a field-oriented, hands-on immersion experience in multi-season land and water activities.
WHO will you learn from?
Experts with direct field experience. Our faculty includes nationally-certified instructors and international guides who have led hundreds of expeditions across the U.S. and beyond.
WHO will you learn with?
Your team in our 4-season outdoor classroom: highly motivated lifelong learners with a range of ages, interests and outdoor experience. Students up for adventure.
- Intensive 1-year certificate in Outdoor Leadership
- Intensive 2-year degree in Adventure Education
- Five national certifications offered
- Seamless transfer within the Massachusetts higher ed system
- Highest quality instruction at competitive cost
- Unique learning community of adults
- Job opportunities upon graduation
- 1:5 staff to student ratio