- I just received my bill. When is the due date?
- Who do I contact with questions regarding my bill?
- What payment methods are available for paying my bill?
- Do I need to pay my bill if I’ve applied for Financial Aid?
- What do I do if I have not yet been awarded financial aid as the due date of my bill approaches?
- What do I do if I’ve been awarded financial aid but it will not cover my entire bill?
- I expect all or a portion of my bill to be paid by a private scholarship, a third party, or a government agency. As the due date of my bill approaches, what do I need to do?
- What are my payment options if I cannot pay my bill in full by the due date and I have no alternative financial resources to pay my bill?
- What do I use this electronic billing worksheet for?
- What will happen if I do not pay my bill in full or sign up for the payment plan by the due date of the bill and I have no alternative means for paying my bill?
- Why am I being charged for Health Insurance?
- Can I pay my insurance charge with Financial Aid funds?
- If I am required to purchase health insurance through the school, when will my coverage become effective?
- What happens if I know my insurance charge has been paid and I need to seek healthcare treatment but the insurance company has no record of me yet?
- What is the cost and coverage period for health insurance purchased through the school?
- I am already covered by another comparable plan. How can I get this charge removed from my bill?
- If an insurance charge does not show on my bill, does that mean I cannot purchase health insurance through the school?
- If I am ineligible to purchase insurance through the school, are there any other health insurance options for students?
Tuition & fees
- What is the estimated cost to attend GCC?
- What are the individual charges shown on my bill?
- What is the difference between Day and D/D tuition and fee charges?
- How do I qualify for in-state charges?
- What are NEBHE tuition charges and how do I qualify?
- To obtain a reduction in charges based on the schools refund policy, if I decide to drop all or some of my classes, what do I need to do?
- If I want to withdraw from all of my classes before the semester begins, will my charges be reduced to zero?
- If I withdraw from some or all of my classes after the start of the semester, will my charges be reduced?
- Will I receive any reduction in charges after the refund period has passed?
- If my financial aid eligibility is affected by my having dropped a class(es) or withdrawal from all my classes, will I be responsible for any balance on my account due to financial aid reducing my awards?
- If I withdraw due to medical reasons after the semester starts will I receive any reduction in charges?
Financial Aid & Billing Information Release Form
- What is the Financial Aid & Billing Information Release Form?
- Do I need to complete the Financial Aid & Billing Information Release Form if I’ve already completed it in the past?
- If I complete the Financial Aid & Billing Information Release Form, what information will be released to the persons I’ve listed on that form?
- Why must I provide a password when waiving my right to confidentiality?
- Am I required to complete the Financial Aid & Billing Information Release Form?