Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

What happens to my financial aid if I stop attending classes?

Students who stop attending or participating in classes, without formally withdrawing from GCC, are considered to be withdrawn unofficially.  If you stop attending your classes, you are no longer eligible to receive your financial aid for the term.  Any financial aid awarded to you but not fully earned by you for the semester must be refunded to the Department of Education.

Students must maintain a G.P.A. of 2.0 at all times.  Students who walk away from their class are automatically placed on Unsatisfactory Financial Aid Progress and must complete the Appeal Process.

Posted in: General FAQs, Satisfactory Academic Progress

Questions? Send us a message!