What kinds of information do I need to fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)?

You must complete the FAFSA to be considered for financial aid at GCC. You’ll need income information from 2 years prior, typically obtained from your Federal Income Tax Return and W-2 wage statements. If you’re a dependent student, your parents will also need to supply their income and tax information. You should not send in any tax documents to GCC unless you are specifically asked to do so.

Posted in: General FAQs