If someone else pays your bill, you can grant them access to our secure online payment system, QuickPAY, by creating an “Authorized Payer” login and password for them.
To set up an authorized payer do the following:
- Log into your MyGCC account. (If necessary, get help with your MyGCC login and password.)
- Place your cursor over “My Account”
- Click “Pay your bill” located under the “Billing” menu.
- You will be transferred to the secured QuikPAY website to complete the transaction.
- Select “Authorize Payers” from the menu to the left of the page.
- Select “Add New” and complete the form.
The payer will receive an email with a link to the QuickPAY website. You must provide your billing information to any authorized payer who will make payments on your behalf.
Once you have set up an authorized payer you can use this link to go to the Authorized Payer’s Log-in page.