If someone else pays your bill, you can grant them access to our secure online payment system, QuickPAY, by creating an “Authorized Payer” login and password for them.
To set up an “Authorized Payer” do the following:
- Log into your MyGCC account. To log in, enter your user ID which is typically your student ID number. When logging in for the first time, your password (PIN) is usually your date of birth (enter date format as MMDDYY).
- Place your cursor over “My Account”
- Click “Pay your bill” located under the “Billing” menu.
- You will be transferred to the secured QuikPAY website to complete the transaction.
- Select “Authorize Payers” from the menu to the left of the page.
- Select “Add New” and complete the form.
The payer will receive an e-mail with a link to the QuickPAY website. You must provide your billing information to any “Authorized Payer” who will make payments on your behalf.