The Stanley Z. Koplik Certificate of Mastery with Distinction waives tuition at Massachusetts public colleges and universities. The Koplik Certificate of Mastery may be used for 8 consecutive semesters at Massachusetts colleges and university however students are required to maintain a G.P.A. of 3.3 for continued eligibility.
To be eligible to apply for a Stanley Z. Koplik Certificate of Mastery Award, a student must:
- Be currently enrolled in a Massachusetts public high school. (Students who have graduated high school are not eligible to apply)
- Be a permanent Massachusetts resident
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- In order to use the tuition waiver portion of the Certificate, students must be eligible to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Students are also required to maintain a G.P.A. of 3.3 for continued eligibility.
Koplik Application forms should be submitted to the Koplik coordinator at your high school.
All applications and supporting documentation should be submitted directly to the school’s Koplik Coordinator.
For students in their senior year, applications must be submitted to the Koplik coordinator by May 1. It is important to note that since scores from tests taken in May and June are not reported until early July, the application need not be complete when submitted however notifications will not be sent until scores are received. Koplik coordinators are asked to submit scores for these students by the end of July.
For any questions you may have regarding the Koplik Certificate of Mastery, please contact email@example.com.
- 100% day in-state (state supported) tuition
- 100% day in-state DCE (D/D non-state supported) tuition
- No other tuition categories or fees are waived