Student ResourcesStop the Spread COVID TestingCOVID-19 General Information
Faculty/Staff Email Migration

GCC faculty and staff email accounts will be migrating from Exchange/Outlook to Google beginning Friday evening May 21. Please see our Google Migration Page for more information.

Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

Obtaining a GED / HiSET Transcript

To request an official copy of your GED or HiSET Transcript you will need to contact Diploma Sender – an organization that has formed a partnership with Massachusetts for education document distribution. As of August 18, 2014, Greenfield Community College (or any GED / HiSET testing center in Massachusetts) can no longer issue copies of GED transcripts.

  • If you received your High School Equivalency Credential (GED or HiSET) before August 18, 2014 you can order duplicates of your High School Equivalency (HSE) documents through Diploma Sender. Each HSE document for Massachusetts is $15.
  • If you received your High School Equivalency Credential after August 18, 2014, contact Diploma Sender to order your free initial / original documents. All extra copies will have a fee of $15.
  • Please note: you may need to wait 2-15 days for your documents to be delivered.

 Diploma Sender contact information:

  • For general customer support questions:
  • Diploma sender online chat is available / Monday-Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST
  • Phone orders (855) 313-5799 Monday-Friday / 10 am to 6 pm EST (A service fee is applied to all phone orders)