TEAS – Test of Essential Academic Skills for potential nursing (LPN and ADN) students
Students will need to sign up for the test through www.atitesting.com and will need to edit their ATI profile to GCC. Once you log back in you will be able to view and pay the fee for the test sessions.
The TEAS test is now being offered via remote testing on the follow dates:
|Tuesday||September 8||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||September 16||10:00 AM|
|Wednesday||September 30||1:00 PM|
|Thursday||October 15||6:00 PM|
|Friday||October 30||9:00 AM|
|Thursday||November 12||4:00 PM|
|Friday||November 20||10:00 AM|
|Thursday||December 10||6:00 PM|
|Monday||December 21||1:00 PM|
|Wednesday||January 6||3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||January 19||9:00 AM|
|Friday||February 5||1:00 PM|
|Wednesday||February 10||10:00 AM|
|Monday||March 8||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||April 6||10:00 AM|
|Thursday||May 6||1:00 PM|
|Thursday||June 10||6:00 PM|
- The TEAS® consists of four sections, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and English and Language Usage. A review of basic concepts and theories in each area is recommended. ATI has two products, the TEAS® Study Manual and a TEAS® Online Practice Assessment, available to guide your review and provide feedback about your study progress.
- Currently, the TEAS® includes 170 scored multiple-choice questions divided into four subsections: Mathematics, Reading, Science, and English and Language Usage
- Calculators are NOT allowed during the TEAS®.
- Your scores are available immediately after the examination.
- Consult your nursing program application packet for more information.