Sētu Yoga Retreat and the Brattleboro Yoga Shala is looking for support with our upcoming launch this July. We are specifically looking for help in marketing, web-development, and sales.
A little about Sētu
Located in Brattleboro Vermont, Sētu Yoga Retreat is dedicated to fostering individual and societal wellness through the practice of yoga, art, meditation, ayurveda, and community engagement. Sētu –meaning bridge in Sanskrit—is built on the idea that through self-mastery individuals can transform their communities, and in turn, communities can support individual empowerment and growth.
Start dateApril 16th
End dateJune 30th with option to continue
-Development and fine tune website
-Create sales and marketing flyers
-Create program promotional collateral
-Other administrative duties
Required intern qualifications
– Has skills related to, or is currently enrolled in programming focusing on, marketing, advertisement, communications, or web design;
– Is a motivated, self starter;
– Communicates well, especially in writing;
– Is organized and thoughtful in their approach to work assignments;
– Is interested in business start-ups and seeing how things get going;
– Has a flexible creative mindset that responds well to constructive feedback;
– Can work between 10-15 hours per week this April/May/June; and
– Has a car and is willing to travel to Brattleboro (some work may be done remotely, but intern should have ability to come to Brattleboro when necessary).
Desired outcomes of internship
Compensation: $15 per/hour