LMI is a combination of quantitative and qualitative data and analysis, which can be used to make informed plans, choices, and decisions related to employment and the workforce. (LMI Institute) Please keep in mind that existing LMI data will change more dramatically than usual as a result of the pandemic.
Please see the Occupation Research webpage for additional resources.
Massachusetts (& U.S.) Data on Careers
- Mass.gov LMI Resources
- Highest Paying Careers in MA
- Fastest Growing Careers in MA
- Careers with the Most Openings in MA
- MassCIS Occupation Tab
Franklin/Hampshire County Data on Careers
- Mass.gov LMI Resources (Select ‘Franklin/Hampshire County.)
- Projections for Job Openings in Franklin/Hampshire County
- Franklin Hampshire Workforce Development Area Summary
National Data on Careers
Industry-Specific Career Information
- Manufacturing Industry
- Healthcare & Social Assistance Industry
- Education Services Industry
- Other Industries
Additional Career Exploration Processes & Resources
- Reality Checking – Do current qualifications and financial/life-style goals match career aspirations?
- Marketable Skills – Which skills can you market or which do you need to obtain?
- Occupation Research – What do occupations involve and which is the best fit for you?
- Experiential Research – What hands-on and real-world experiences will reveal which jobs are the best “fit”?
- Education Research – What education options will inform and help you achieve your career/life goals?