How can I find internships and jobs?
- Employment-focused Workshops & Events
- Internship Program Website
- Online Job Board / Job Search Engines
- Multi-faceted Job Search
- Job Search Strategies
- Professional Networking
- Linkedin / Social Media
- Virtual Job Fairs
- Professional Associations
- Join us on Handshake (Coming soon!)
Pandemic Pivot Career Resources
- Un/Employment Resources
- What Does the Pandemic Mean for Your Job Search?
- 6 Job Search Tips for New Grads or Anyone Starting Their Careers During the Pandemic
- Starting a New Job Remotely – What You Need to Know to Succeed
Additional Career Exploration Processes & Resources
Taking an inventory of your strengths and assets, as well as tracking job demand and increasing your qualifications is a key strategy for increasing resiliency and employability in a changing and competitive job market.
- Reality Checking – Do current qualifications and financial/life-style goals match career aspirations?
- Marketable Skills – Which skills can you market or need to obtain?
- Labor Market Information Research (LMI) – How can LMI data inform your career choices and job search?
- Occupational Research – What do occupations involve and which is the best fit for you?