139 Main St., Suite 401 Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
Committed to sustainable materials management through recycling & composting. And more.
1. NERC has several projects that focus on recycling and organics/food scrap management and composting and glass recycling. We are seeking an intern to assist with outreach, research, and other activities associated with these projects.
Start dateASAP, 2018
End dateat least 3 months
1. Assistance with NERC’s social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) and marketing, including populating our social media platforms on a regular basis, building our audience/followers, and helping to drive new viewers to our website.
2. Assistance with developing and implementing strategies for promoting NERC’s conferences and workshops to young professionals.
3. Examining guidance documents, reports, and resources on the NERC website to ensure live hyperlinks and finding replacement links, as necessary. Updating specified documents, including new research, under NERC staff guidance, may also be a part of this task.
Required intern qualifications
1. Two full years of college course work completed (community college students in their final semester will be considered)
2. Have successfully held at least one part-time job with references.
3. Interest in recycling and composting.
4. Ability to think and work independently.
5. Excellent speaking and writing skills.
6. Strong social media skills with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
7. Strong web-based research skills.
Desired outcomes of internship
Same as project description.
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship