The Nahman-Watson library is located on the third floor of the Core. The library, like the rest of the GCC campus, is currently closed to visitors. We continue to offer (nearly) all of our services virtually – be in touch!
For directions to GCC, maps of the campus, and parking information, visit https://www.gcc.mass.edu/maps/.
Fall 2020 Hours
Fall 2020 semester hours begin Monday, August 31st.
- Monday through Friday: 10 am to 6 pm
- By appointment – be in touch to schedule a time to meet with a librarian outside of regular hours
Librarians can meet via phone, chat, text, email, or videoconference (Zoom, Google Meet, or Jitsi).
Fall 2020 Curbside Hours
Curbside pickup and return of library materials (including laptops, hotspots, books, etc.) will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, between 10 am and 4 pm. Details about pickup and drop-off are on our COVID-19 website.
Fall 2020 Closures
- Monday, September 7th: closed for Labor Day holiday
- Monday, October 12th: closed for Indigenous Peoples’ Day holiday
- Wednesday, November 11th: closed for Veterans’ Day holiday
- Thursday, November 26th – Friday, November 27th: closed for Thanksgiving holiday
- Friday, December 25th – Sunday, January 3rd, 2021: closed for Winter Recess
January Intersession hours will begin Monday, January 4th, 2021.
Library hours are subject to change. All changes will be posted on the library website and in the library.