MacBook Pros are available for current GCC students with library cards in good standing. A photo ID is required at time of checkout.
You can request a laptop via the library catalog. If one is not immediately available, a hold will be placed. Holds are filled in the order they are received.
- Work should be saved to an external device, cloud service, or Google Docs. Once returned all documents are deleted.
- Must be returned in person with charger and carrying case to a library staff member during regular library hours. DO NOT USE LIBRARY BOOK DROP.
- Must follow GCC Information Technology Department Acceptable Use Policy (https://www.gcc.mass.edu/webdocs/hr/Acceptable-Use-Policy.pdf).
- Failure to return, loss or damage to a MacBook Pro and/or its accessories could result in a bill for up to $2,500 for replacement and a HOLD on your college account which can impact registration, grades, transcripts, diplomas and certificates until the Library account is satisfied.
- The safety and care of the MacBook Pro and accessories is the sole responsibility of the borrower upon check out. Do not leave the MacBook Pro in areas where the temperatures are extreme (hot or cold). The equipment is checked out is for the sole use of the student. Do not lend to anyone including but not limited to family, friends, other students, etc.