Round out your online career/education research with ample amounts of experiential research. Talking with professionals, getting into actual workplaces (when feasible), and using our minds/bodies to accomplish relevant tasks can provide insights – some of which may be life-changing!
- GCC Entrepreneurship Certificate
- GCC Entrepreneurship Club
- Best Jobs for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- 35-Step Guide for Entrepreneurs
Internships (paid & unpaid)
Additional Career Exploration Processes & Resources
- Reality Checking – Do current qualifications and financial/lifestyle goals match career aspirations?
- Marketable Skills – Which skills can you market or which do you need to obtain?
- Occupation Research – What do occupations involve and which is the best fit for you?
- Labor Market Information Research (LMI) – How can work-related data and analysis inform career choices?
- Education Research – What education options will inform and help you achieve your career/life goals?